Plus, who doesn’t love mini sandwiches?
Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Sliders
- 1 48 oz. package of polish kielbasa
- 1 large jar of sauerkraut
- 2 bags of slider buns
- 1 small can of beef broth
- ½ tablespoon of caraway seeds
- Yellow Mustard
- Boil unsalted water in large pot.
- Slice the kielbasa into smaller portions, so each individual piece of sausage can fit on the slider buns.
- Put kielbasa in boiling water for about 20 minutes until they are plump and floating.
4. Drain the sauerkraut and add to the crockpot. Add beef broth and caraway seeds.
5. Put kielbasa in with sauerkraut and let the flavors meld in the crockpot on low for a few hours.
6. Once ready to serve, slice bun add some mustard (or not if you don’t like it) and eat.