The honey and cumin combo really boosts the flavor in this salad, and it got even better with time as it sat in the fridge. Serve it as a side dish, on top of tacos, or for lunch.
Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 ears of corn, raw and cut from the cob
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
1. Cut the bottom of the corn so it can stand in the bowl. Slice off the corn from the cob.
2. Toss corn with diced veggies.
3. Mix together dressing, pour on salsa, and put in the fridge.