Chicken Caesar wraps are my go-to order at a bar or pub when I can’t decide what to get or am trying to steer clear of the fried cheese balls. They are also really hard to screw up, so they tend to be good anywhere you get them. And even though Caesar dressing isn’t the healthiest thing in the world, I figure it’s better than a fried buffalo chicken wrap.
This recipe is super easy and would be perfect for tailgating or for your lunch tomorrow. Slice into pinwheels for smaller portions/ a more appetizer friendly size.
Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Boneless chicken strips
- Caesar Dressing
- Romaine lettuce
- Parmesan cheese
- White tortillas
- Canola oil
1. Marinate the chicken strips in a little bit of the Caesar dressing and season with S&P. Let the flavors meld for at least a half hour.
2. Pour enough oil in a pan to coat and heat to medium heat. Cook chicken strips about 3-4 minutes on each side.
3. Chop the chicken into bite sized cubes and also dice the lettuce. Shred the Parmesan cheese.
4. Combine the chicken, lettuce, Parmesan, and Caesar dressing in a bowl like you are making a salad. You can add as much or as little dressing as you like.
5. Put the chicken mixture in the middle of the wrap and fold in the sides and roll up.