My college roommate, Kelly, sent me a picture of the cutest appetizers a few weeks ago, little bite-size bread bowls stuffed with spinach dip, and I knew I had to try making them myself. Plus they didn’t require a fork and would be super easy to make a.k.a they would be the perfect Thanksgiving day h’ordeuvres.
I decided to make them for my Dad’s side of the family on Turkey Day and they were gobbled up (pun intended…I’m a comedic genius). Mini appetizers full of creamy dip…I love you in any variation, shape, or color, and I swear I won’t turn my back on you. Other things that would be delicious in these: buffalo chicken dip, crab dip, shrimp dip, etc. Can you tell I love dip?
Spinach Dip Cups
- French loaf in a can (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 package of frozen spinach (thawed & drained)
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Mix together the spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and S&P.
2. Remove French loaf from the can. Slice off pieces and mold into muffin tins and fill with dip. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and bubbling